Labs of Aerospace Technology
Chemical Propulsion Lab
- Hybrid Rocket [thesis]
- Bench testing for compressors, turbines and nozzles. Gas Turbine (131mm diameter, max thrust 230N)
- Engine bench testing and small turbojet equipped with diagnostic instruments (thrust 20kg). The room of the bench is acoustically isolated, fire-proof room, and has a gas detection system for combustion experiments.
Navigation and Flight Mechanics Lab
- EyasSat Rev C+ nano satellite trainer
Hexapod (Steward platform): 6DoF platform
- Cockpit Instrumentation System Demonstrator
- Open System Mission Computer – Flight simulator with integrated avionics
- Aircraft system integration bench (courtesy of EADS)
- 1 giróscopo
- 6 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- 10 computers
- Total surface: 20 m x 19 m
- Exposition area: A320 Horizontal stabilizer (700 kg, 12.5m 4.5 m). Courtesy of Airbus Operations.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) flight testing area.
- Flight testing setup for Airborne Wind Energy (AWE) Systems. It includes a remote mechanical control system compatible with 2 leading-edge inflatable and 1 rigid-frame power kites equipped with onboard instruments (inertial navigation unit, multi-hole pitot tube, load cells at each tether, etc) for data acquisition during the flight
- 1 Computation cluster (280 cores, 1TB of total RAM)
- 2 Workstation Ladon Broadwell (22 cores, 256 GB of RAM)
- 1 Supermicro Twin 1U (20 cores, 512 GB of RAM)
- 8 Workstation (300 cores in total, 256GB of RAM each)