The Aerospace Engineering Department invites applications for the position of project manager for communication, scientific and administrative management of ERC projects: NEXTFLOW: Next-generation flow diagnostics for control & ZARATHUSTRA: Revolutionizing advanced electrodeless plasma thrusters for space transportation.
- Management of the activities of the two research groups.
- Project management
- Collaboration in communication and dissemination
- Collaboration in the search for calls for proposals and preparation of proposals.
Merits to be valued:
- The person joining the team will have, desirably, proven experience in communication tasks, justification, and design of national and international research projects. Highly promising profiles, but without experience in these fields, may also be considered. in these fields, may also be considered.
- High level of English
- Good office automation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Initiative and proactivity within the functions of the position
- Training and experience in science and technology management
All information on this call and how to apply can be found at the following link (Ref. 2023/181)
Deadline: 11 April 2023