The Aerospace Engineering UC3M invites applications for a project manager position for communication, scientific and administrative management of the research projects of the group. The person will oversee the administrative and financial aspects of the AERO Group projects in accordance with the rules and procedures of the UC3M.
The candidate joining the team will have, desirably, proven experience in the management, justification and design of national and international research projects. Profiles with high projection, although without experience in these fields, may also be considered.
The successful candidate will join the Aero Research Group at UC3M. He/she will work with the members of the research group and will participate in the management, administration and communication of the scientific activities of the team.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Transfer and commercialization of research results.
- Management of R&D projects at national and European level.
- Elaboration of project financing proposals.
- Scientific-technological evaluation and assessment.
- Prospective and scientific-technological surveillance.
- Legislative knowledge on subsidies and science and technology.
- Innovation management.
- Management of the group’s web page.
- Use of social networks to increase the visibility of the group in the network, communicating and disseminating the different works and results presented.
Applications must be submitted by 15th October 2021 and should include:
- Current CV (max. 6 pp.)
- Cover letter (max. 1 p.)
The application should be saved as one PDF document and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Manuel Soler).